Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Sony PSP Games

Well as most of you guys know, I have a PSP and it only cost me $120, a fact that I am extremely proud of. Seeing as its a new console to my collection, I only have a handful of PSP games but it is growing! Also I'm not planning on modding my PSP to play ISOs as the games are already cheap anyway. Feels so much better to have them original eh? So more coming soon!
  1. Burnout Dominator (EA UK/Electronic Arts)
  2. Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- (Square-Enix/Ubisoft)
  3. DJ Max Portable (Pentavision)
  4. Dragon Ball Z: Shin Budokai (Dimps/Atari)
  5. Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (TOSE/Square-Enix)
  6. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories (Rockstar/Take-Two)
  7. Metal Gear Ac!d² (Konami)
  8. Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops (Kojima Productions/Konami)
  9. Metal Slug Complete (SNK Playmore)
  10. Shinobido: Tales of the Ninja (Acquire/SCEE)
  11. Tekken: Dark Resurrection (Namco)
Also I'm collecting UMD movies:
  1. Steamboy (Sony Pictures)
Well thats all I got atm and should be more real soonish! Its just atm its pretty difficult to find good games as the PSP sections of shops are soooo tiny now. Hahaha go Nintendo DS!

Last Updated: 10th of September 2008

No comments: