Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Nintendo Wii Games

I dunno why it took this long for me to make a list of my Wii and DS games but here is the Wii ones. At the moment I'm reading the live-blog of Nintendo's E3 Press Conference and its kinda.... slow so I'll do this at the same time
  1. Animal Crossing: City Folk (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  2. Battalion Wars 2 (Kuju Entertainment/Nintendo)
  3. Big Brain Academy for Wii (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  4. Bully: Scholarship Edition (Rockstar/Take-Two)
  5. Disaster: Day of Crisis (Monolith Soft/Nintendo)
  6. Ghost Squad (SEGA-AM2/SEGA)
  7. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock (Vicarious Visions/Acitivision)
  8. The House of the Dead 2 & 4 Return (SEGA)
  9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (SEGA)
  10. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  11. Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 (EA Canada/Electronic Arts)
  12. Medal of Honor: Vanguard (EA Los Angeles/Electronic Arts)
  13. No More Heroes (Grasshopper Manufacture/Rising Star Games)
  14. Red Steel (Ubisoft Paris/Ubisoft)
  15. Sonic and the Secret Rings (Sonic Team/SEGA)
  16. Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  17. Super Paper Mario (Intelligent Systems/Nintendo)
  18. Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Sora/Nintendo)
  19. Wii Fit (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  20. Wii Play (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  21. Wii Sports (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  22. Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure (Capcom/THQ)
Also theres the Virtual Console games:
  1. Harvest Moon (Natsume)
  2. Mario Kart 64 (Nintendo EAD/Nintendo)
  3. Paper Mario (Intelligent Systems/Nintendo)
  4. Sin & Punishment ~地球の継承者~ (Treasure/Nintendo)
  5. Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (Squaresoft/Nintendo)
  6. Super Metroid (Intelligent Systems/Nintendo)
I don't have any WiiWare games but I should be getting Bomberman (WiiWare) first thing its released :)
Well i have had way more Wii games than this but I've traded them in including SSX Blur, Kororinpa, Wing Island, No More Heroes etc. But No More Heroes I will get again later, I just needed it gone for a bit :D

Last Updated: 19th of December 2008

No comments: