Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Microsoft XBOX games

I only got the Xbox from Ren (for like $29.95, hahaha) like start of last year. Really late into the game, I only have a handful of original games I purchased. Sadly some games I couldn't get cause they're now considered rare and difficult to find for a good price. Some of these games I've never opened cause I have other games to play instead :p
  1. Breakdown (Namco)
  2. Counter-Strike (Valve/Turtle Rock Studios)
  3. Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge (Fasa Studio/Microsoft Game Studio)
  4. Dead or Alive 3 (Team Ninja/Tecmo)
  5. Dead or Alive Ultimate (Team Ninja/Tecmo)
  6. Dead or Alive: Xtreme Beach Volleyball (Team Ninja/Tecmo)
  7. Dino Crisis 3 (Capcom)
  8. Grabbed By The Ghoulies (Rare/Microsoft Game Studio)
  9. GunValkyrie (SmileBit/SEGA)
  10. Kung Fu Chaos (Just Add Monsters/Microsoft Game Studio)
  11. MechAssault (Day 1 Studios/Microsoft Game Studio)
  12. Ninja Gaiden (Team Ninja/Tecmo)
  13. Panzer Dragoon Orta (SmileBit/SEGA)
  14. Playboy: The Mansion (Cyberlore Studios/Ubisoft)
  15. Scrapland (Mercury Steam Studios/Enlight)
  16. Shenmue II (SEGA AM-2/SEGA)
  17. Stake: Fortune Fighters (Gameness Arts/Metro 3D)
  18. Sudeki (Climax Group/Microsoft Game Studios)
  19. The Suffering (Surreal Studios/Midway)
  20. ToeJam & Earl III: Mission to Earth (Visual Concepts/SEGA)
  21. Tomb Raider: Legend (Crystal Dynamics/Eidos Interactive)
  22. Voodoo Vince (Beep Industries/Microsoft Game Studios)
One day I will get the remaining SEGA games like the awesome Jet Set Radio Future and almost good Outrun 2. Funny that I don't have any Halo games, I think Ren did give me a burnt copy though of the original Halo. Also the Rare games for Xbox was kinda lacking, need a 360 to play the good ones.

No comments: