Thursday, March 27, 2008

Like a Dragon 2

News of confirmation that super dooper sequel Yakuza 2 (Ryu ga Gotoku 2) will be localised for PAL region has me dancing at my feet! While is still TBA 2008, its good to see it getting an English release some where in this world as its so heavily Japanese based that even I cannot understand it enough to fully enjoy it. While I half-half regret not having Yakuza instead of GTA: San Andreas, Yakuza 2 is probably my most anticipated game of 2008 and it was released in Japan end of 2006! Maybe cause I loved playing a game set in real life district of Tokyo with heaps of profanity included that would make real Japs shiver in fear :p

Screw Brawl with its long localisation to PAL regions (June 15th Aussies!! can't wait!), Yakuza 2 is the shiz!
I still reckon they should've left it at Like a Dragon (translation of Ryu ga Gotoku), I guess plain'ol Yakuza appealed and sold (as if! it sold like crap) enough to have SEGA localise the sequel.

Oh and Yakuza 3 (Ryu ga Gotoku Kenzan!) was released in Japan start of this month for the PlayStation 3 so everyone buy the second game so that SEGA would commission a release in the Western world! We all know you wanna see
Yinling in all her seventh-gen polygon goodness!

No comments: