Sunday, June 29, 2014

soccer and gaming



Lately I have been trying to complete games but sadly, I still buy more games than I can play (thank you steam and EB). So now I am on holiday for two weeks and plan to watch world cup in the early mornings, sleep then play games when I wake up!!!!

So all the games I want to attempt to get through:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (I've been trying to get through this game for three years!)
Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Age of Empires II: Age of Kings HD
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team Bros.
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Pokemon Y
Etrian Odyssey Untold Millennium Girl
The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
Final Fantasy X HD Remaster
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Tales of Symphonia Chronicles
Resident Evil 4 HD

I think thats a decent list to get through ey :)

As for the soccer part, a lot of people question why I took a fortnight off just for soccer. Well it happens every four years and it gets me and my mates around to share a common passion: watching soccer and drinking. Well the drinking part in some cases anyway. Also with my job, the soccer is too early (or late) in the morning for me to watch as I have to sleep early and wake at 5. I think its a noble reason to take some time off for.

a lot of Zelda games but I should get through a good chuck of it, I hope anyway. Lets do this!

No comments: