Friday, February 8, 2008

ジャッキー・チェンの映画

Everyone loves Jackie Chan (besides one person I know) and he has made heaps of brilliant movies that are the at the pinnacle of Hong Kong films.

So here are my top ten favourite Jackie Chan films ever!
  1. Police Story
  2. Project A: Part II
  3. Twin Dragons
  4. Armour of God
  5. Project A
  6. Drunken Master II
  7. Mr. Canton and Lady Rose
  8. City Hunter
  9. Rob-B-Hood
  10. Shanghai Knights
Waha, that took a long time to decide when there are so many more and how to place the positions. Hope all you guys have watched these fantastic movies before cause they're really worth it. Most of these you can buy here in Australia at local department stores, JB Hi-Fi, EzyDVD etc. Also look into the awesome Police Story 3: Supercop, part filmed in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!!!! Thunderbolt is another good one with Jackie Chan as a race car driver, Armour of God II: Operation Condor and Drunken Master, his first major box office hit!

There are only two Jackie Chan movies I don't like watching and they are his first two American made movies, The Protector and Battle Creek Brawl. Waste of time I reckon.

Well look out for his future movies like The Forbidden Kingdom where it has Jackie Chan fighting Jet Li! Thats gonna be awesome! And his Hong Kong made: Armour of God III: Chinese Zodiac!

My mate Renzokuken made up his own list to counter my own cause he really disagreed with most of my list entries, what a jerk.
Here it goes:
  1. Police Story
  2. Armour of God
  3. Project A: Part II
  4. Rumble in the Bronx
  5. Drunken Master II
  6. Police Story 2
  7. Project A
  8. Gorgeous
  9. Rush Hour
  10. Police Story 4: First Strike
What you guys think? I'm really disappointed that Rumble in the Bronx got that high, sooooooooo shouldn't be. The dubs wrecked it sooooooooo bad. The rest are okay. I didn't like Police Story 2 as much as I should though, Police Story 3: Supercop was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better than that and Police Story 4: First Strike. The rest are cool, I would've picked them as well if I could, maybe except for Rush Hour, I really preferred Around the World in 80 Days and the Shanghai series over the Rush Hours.

No comments: